- Speak Up- your words are powerful. Don't be afraid to speak up for yourself.
- Spot It- bullying is easy to spot. A bully is normally known by some students at school. They normally know who is easy to bully.
- Report It- if you see any signs of bullying tell a teacher or a trusted adult. If you're afraid that you'll be in trouble with the bully ask the adult to keep your name anonymous so they won't say who told.
- Don't Bully Back- if you try to become the bully you'll just get yourself in more trouble.
- Like YOURSELF- that will always help. A bully will always look for your biggest insecurity. If you don't let the bully's words or actions affect you the bully can't hurt you. Like Eleanor Roosevelt said
“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
How you can prevent bullying
When you see or experience bullying you may feel hopeless or that your actions won't help, but that's not true. Follow these steps if you need help-